We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
- the website www.milkandmore.co.uk (our Site) which is owned and operated by Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, trading as Milk & More (we or us). We are a private limited partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928. Our main trading address is Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ; and
- any of the services we provide through our Site (Services) including but not limited to when you buy products with us via our Site, or if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), including any subsequent amending, supplemental or replacement legislation, the data controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP.
This Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that we continue to serve your privacy interests. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time, with any updates published on our Site. We therefore encourage you to review our Policy periodically for the most up to date information on our privacy practices. We will not however substantially change the way we use personal information you have already provided to us without the appropriate prior agreement. By continuing to use our Site after a Policy change you are indicating your acceptance of the revised Policy terms.
You do not need to register to browse our Site, and this Policy sets out how we will use your personal information, regardless of whether you register with us, when you are generally browsing and using our Site. If you would like to register with us so that we can keep you informed about other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you, then please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy.
Please read this Policy carefully before you browse our Site and/or register with us. If you do not agree with the ways in which we intend to use your personal information then please do not continue to use our Site.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information when you:
- enter your postcode into our Site to see if we deliver to your area or to see what products are available in your local area.
- enter your name, email address and postcode into our Site so that we can let you know when we start delivering in your area.
- register on our Site.
- move from our previous website to our new Site after 24 February 2018.
- purchase products via our Site.
- correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
We may ask you for the following personal information for the purposes of processing payment for purchases made via our Site (please also see paragraph 3 for details of how your payment information is processed) and processing and delivering your order to you:
- your name
- your billing and delivery address
- your e-mail address
- your phone number
- your financial and credit card information
- your contact preferences
- your delivery preferences and instructions
If you order any specialist products from us such as non-dairy alternatives to milk and/or if you tell us that you have any specific product or delivery requirements relating to your health then we may record this information so that we are able to assist you with your current and any future orders.
We may ask you for the following personal information in order to provide you with further correspondence about our goods and services. This is optional, you do not have to provide us with this information:
- information regarding your experiences with our products.
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to our Site, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit to our Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); time of day and products you viewed, searched for or place in your basket; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, devices used to access our Site and any phone number used to call our customer support services number.
- information about the products you have purchased including any promotions used, the frequency of your orders and spend patterns.
- Information we receive from and share with other sources. We work closely with the following third parties:
- our partner Barclays Bank Plc, trading as Barclaycard, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01026167 whose registered address is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP (Barclaycard) who provides the payment software for the processing of all orders through our Site and who may process your personal information for counter fraud and anti-money laundering purposes as well as payment processing. For further details of what information Barclaycard processes and how, please see their Terms and Conditions: https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/privacy-policy?ref=top-nav.
- our third party customer service centre provider Infosys BPO Limited, a company registered in India with company number U72200KA2002PLC030310 whose registered office is at Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 100, India (Infosys) who may process your personal information if you contact our customer support services with a query about your account or an order you have placed in order to help resolve your query. For these purposes your account information is transferred from us to Infosys in India. We have provided contractual safeguards by using standard data protection clauses in our agreement with Infosys. You can obtain details of these safeguards by contacting us using the contact details set out in the "Contact us" section below. Further details of what information Infosys processes and how, please see their Privacy Statement: https://www.infosys.com/privacy-statement/. We will no longer be using Infosys as a service provider after 15 June 2018.
- our third party customer service centre provider, Teleperformance Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 02060289 and whose registered office is at Spectrum House, Bond Street, Bristol BS1 3LG who may process your personal information if you contact our customer support services with a query about your account or an order you have placed in order to help resolve your query.
- our franchised milkmen who are contracted by us to deliver our products to you and who may process your personal information in order to process and deliver your order to you. When you create your account with us we will assign a milkman to you and will provide you with their details.
- our partner website developers who may process your personal information (name and address, contact details) for the purposes of developing, analysing, maintaining, supporting and testing our Site. Our partner website developers are:
- E2Y Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08914061 whose registered address is at 137 Ireton Avenue, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 1EN; and
- Greenlight Commerce Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09690841 whose registered address is at The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, London, United Kingdom, N1 9AJ.
- our partner marketing agencies who may receive aggregated purchase data (details of purchases made via our Site combined from multiple customers) to help us to determine our marketing campaigns. Our partner agencies are:
- Tug Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05889838 whose registered address is at 3rd Floor Victoria House, 1 Leonard Circus, London EC2A 4DQ;
- The Ceres Partnership Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03632234 whose registered address is at The Long Barn, Byrants Farm, Kiln Road Dunsden, Reading RG4 9PB;
- Bray Leino Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01352705 whose registered address is at The Old Rectory, Filleigh, Devon EX32 0RX; and
- The Circle Agency, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05121638 whose registered address is at Unit 10, The Aquarium, 1-7 King St. Reading, United Kingdom RG1 2AN.
How do we use your information?
As a user of our Site, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with the Services that you request from us (please see our Terms and Conditions of Purchase for more details) including processing payments and refunds for orders you have made with us;
- To carry out our obligations to you, such as delivering any Services or orders that you have purchased through our Site;
- To check or confirm your identity if you contact us about an order you have placed via our Site or to identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering or other crime;
- To provide you with updates relating to your order placed via our Site wherever this function is available;
- If you agree, to provide you with information about other goods and services or events that we think may be of interest to you (please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy);
- To manage your account and respond to your queries, including keeping a record of the orders you have placed with us and contacting you about any payments relating to your account and/or orders with us;
- To remind you about items in your basket that you haven’t yet proceeded to purchase;
- To use features of social media platforms, for example if you 'like' a page or product or share a 'tweet' then we may link the information from the marketing features of those social media platforms to information we collect through our Site to help us form a better understanding of your interests and to keep you updated with our products, services, offers, promotions and information (please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy);
- To notify you about changes to our Site;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device (computer, tablet, phone or other device). We may use information from cookies and similar technologies to help us with this;
- To create aggregated or statistical data to use for analytical or research purposes to understand and improve customer service, website experience, and your interest in products and services. We may share aggregated or statistical information with third parties for their similar purposes;
- To maintain, protect and improve our Site and our Services, and to keep our Site safe and secure;
- We only use location information in a way that is necessary to provide the Services and deliver the products that you want. If you have not allowed your location information to be sent (through the settings menu on your Device), then location information will not be sent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Purchase or where we think it appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our staff and contractors and partners, visitors to our Site, our registered consumers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and anti-money laundering.
We may also share your personal details with any person (and their and our legal and professional advisers for this purpose) with whom we are negotiating any sale, transfer or re-organisation of our business. If this proceeds, the acquiring party of the business or part of it, may use your personal information in the same ways as set out in this Policy.
Keeping you informed
We may use the information you give us to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
From time to time we would like to keep you informed about the following: (a) our products and product information; (b) vouchers or discounts; (c) offers; (d) promotions; (e) Milk & More news updates; (f) your thoughts and/or opinions about our products or services (for marketing research purposes); and/or (g) information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you. We may send you this information by email, SMS, post or by telephone to the details you provide to Us.
You can manage your preferences for the ways in which we contact you when you either: (a) migrate from our old website; (b) when you sign up on the Site for the first time; or (c) by selecting your preferred contact methods on the ‘Marketing Preferences’ page within your Milk & More online account on the Site. If you are an offline customer, please contact us on the details below and we will amend your preferences accordingly.
We will also store your name, phone number (if you provide one), email address and post code in if we don’t currently deliver in your area, and you would like to know when we do. We will contact you via the chosen methods.
You will receive marketing communications from Us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us, or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside of the Müller group of companies for marketing purposes.
How do we store your information?
All personal information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers or those of third parties or contractors we engage to help us run our business. We will keep information no longer than we need to for the purpose for which we collected it. The period of time for which we keep personal information depends on any legal retention period to which we are subject and according to business needs. If you have registered with us then we will keep your personal information for at least as long as you are registered with us.
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and held by us, or third parties/contractors at a destination outside of the European Economic Area that does not have equivalent data protection laws to those in the UK. We will put in place appropriate measures for the secure and confidential treatment of such personal information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, for example when you register with us, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We ask you not to put any details that are particularly private into free text fields.
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates including social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them (including those linked to your location) have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the processing of your personal information by those parties. Please check those policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We would like to send you information about our Services based on interests you have shown when browsing our Site or purchasing products via our Site to identify other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer or details of relevant upcoming events which we think may be of interest to you. If you agree to us using your personal information in this way then we may contact you about these products and services by email, social media, phone or post using the contact details you provide on registration or update us with or which we obtain or update through third party sources. If you would prefer us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes you have the right to ask us not to do so at any time. Please see the Contact us section of this Policy.
Subject to certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. You can exercise this right by emailing or writing to us (please see the Contact us section of this Policy) to request this.
Changes to your personal details
Please help us to keep your personal details up to date by promptly notifying us of any changes, for example if you change address or telephone number.
If you need to change your personal details or preferences at any time please contact us (please see the Contact us section of this Policy) or log into our Site and update your details in the section called 'My Account'.
Changes to this Policy
We review the ways we use your information regularly and, in doing so, we may change what kind of information we collect, how we store it, who we share it with and how we act on it.
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy please address them to:
Postal: Milk & More Customer Services, Freepost RTTJ-XRJK-UZCH, 14-40 Victoria Road, Aldershot GU1 1TH
Telephone: 0345 606 3606
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the United Kingdom. They make a lot of information accessible to consumers on their website and they ensure that the registered details of all data controllers, such as Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, are available publicly. You can access them at www.ico.org.uk.
Last Updated: March 2018
Who we are
Our website www.milkandmore.co.uk including the iOS and android mobile application versions (our Site) is operated by Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, trading as Milk & More (we or us).
We are a private limited partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928. Our main trading address is Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. For further information please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we can store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
We use the following cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your regular orders), remember your search settings and remember whether you are logged in or not.
- Make our Site work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit our Site
- Remember your settings during and between visits to our Site
- Improve the speed/security of our Site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Continuously improve our Site for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Analyse and report sales data to our partners
- Collect any personally identifiable information or any sensitive information
Below is a list of all cookies we use on our Site and what they are used for:
|milkandmore-postcode||Store the postcode of the customer. It is added when the customer adds a postcode||30 days|
|milkandmore-cart||Store the cart information for an anonymous customer that has entered their postcode. It is added when the customer adds something to the cart the first time||360000000 seconds|
|JSESSIONID||Hybris session||When the browsing session ends|
|milkandmorestorefrontRememberMe||Remember user ID across sessions||14 days|
|acceleratorSecureGUID||Security handling||When the browsing session ends|
|__utm*||Google analytic - will be removed||n/a|
You can block or disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Last Updated: February 2018
Last updated: 26/02/18
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- About these Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Goods from the Website.
- Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these Terms please call our customer call centre (“Call Centre”) on 0345 606 3606 (local rate). Our Call Centre opening and closing times can be found here www.milkandmore.co.uk/faq.
- In our dealings with you, we work on the assumption that all sales are to private consumers, you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering in to binding contracts. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are correct, and inform us immediately of any changes by updating your personal details.
- These Terms of Sale, and any Contract between us, is only in the English language.
- These Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- How the Contract is Formed between You and Us
- The Website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- All purchases made on the Website are governed by the latest version of these Terms existing at the time of order. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise Terms applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms were most recently updated at the top of this page. Prior to placing an order you will be asked to confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms.
- You may place, cancel, amend or correct orders online or by phone. Orders can be amended or cancelled at any time up to 9pm online on the day prior to the day of delivery. Orders can be amended or cancelled by phone to our Call Centre up to the Call Centre closing time, being 5pm on the day prior to the day of delivery. Once your changes have been reflected in the "My Orders" section of the Website they are deemed to be confirmed. This may take a few moments. It is not possible to amend an order on the Website after 9pm on the day prior to delivery. However, if you wish to cancel your order after delivery you may do so in accordance with paragraph 12 of these Terms.
- Making any amendments to an order (such as adding or removing Goods) will result in the cancellation of your original order, and a new order being created. You will be refunded for the original order and charged separately for the new order. You will receive email confirmation for the cancellation and the new order. See paragraph 3.5.3 for more details on how this may impact your orders.
- The placing of Goods on our Website is an invitation to accept offers for those Goods; it is not an offer to sell at the listed price. By placing an order on our Website you make an offer to purchase in accordance with these Terms. We will acknowledge receipt of your order via e-mail but this does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase. Your offer has been accepted by us only when we have confirmed that the Goods are available for delivery in accordance with paragraph 4 of these Terms and subject always to availability of the relevant Goods.
- Goods will not be supplied for the purposes of resale, and are only supplied for your own use as a consumer. Images of the Goods are provided for illustration purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. The packaging of the Goods may vary from that shown on images on the Website.
- Customer Registration and Placing an Order for Goods
- You will need to register online before you will be able to place an order. To register you will need a valid email address and you will need to create a secure password.
- You may only register one milk&more account per household at any time.
- There are two types of order that you can place:
- If you do not wish to complete a Recurring Payment Set-up, you will only be able to place One-Off Order(s) which will be payable at the time of ordering in accordance with paragraph 5 (How to Pay).
- The price of the Goods will vary depending on whether you place a One-Off Order or a Regular Order as follows:
- The prices stated on the Website will be inclusive of any VAT payable, unless otherwise stated.
- You are able to place orders on the Website up to 45 days in advance, however this order window may fluctuate depending on the date you place your order, and on the dates that your milkman is able to deliver to your area.
- We have made every effort to describe and display as accurately as possible the Goods that appear on the Website. However, your Goods may vary slightly from those images, especially those Goods which are handcrafted.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please see paragraph 3.9 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Good(s) you ordered. All prices are subject to change.
- Our Website contains a large number of Goods. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Goods on our Website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- Order Confirmations
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3 as applicable.
- You will receive a single e-mail acknowledging confirmation and acceptance of a Regular Order or One-Off Order. You will not receive subsequent order confirmations unless you cancel or amend a Regular Order.
- Orders will only be confirmed for delivery once they have moved from ‘My shopping basket’ to ‘My Orders’. To confirm an order for delivery a payment method must be selected. No orders can be delivered before this is done. Once an order is confirmed, we are under an obligation to deliver conforming Goods subject always to the availability of the relevant Goods and you are under an obligation to pay.
- How to Pay
- You can only pay for Goods by UK debit or credit card (other than American Express) as set out below. No other vouchers, savings stamps, “money-off” coupons (unless issued by milk&more) or cash or cheques will be accepted towards payment of an order. The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the payment page of the Website on the date on which your order is placed. You will, at any time, be able to access your most up-to-date statement of account through the “My Transactions” section of the Website.
- The options for payment depend on the type of order you have placed:
- Payment Failures
- In order to minimise the chance of a failed payment due to expired, lost, stolen, re-issued or out of date payment details for Regular Order customers, we reserve the right to utilise a secure update service provided by Visa & Mastercard. This service will automatically update your payment details to prevent your payment to us from failing and potentially putting a hold on your account. In the event that this process is unable to confirm valid and updated payment details, you will receive an email asking you to provide a new payment method via the Website.
- We reserve the right to suspend your account and any further deliveries and take any other action as we consider appropriate in the event of (1) a failed payment: (2) us being refused authority for payment or (3) our reasonable belief that payment will be refused at any stage.
- You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs, expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs.
- Delivery is free of charge and will, subject to paragraphs 7.2 and 7.3, be made to the address specified by you when you register on the Website.
- When you register on the Website you will be advised on whether we deliver to your area. We reserve the right to restrict or cease deliveries in any area at our sole discretion. We will provide you with up to 7 days advance notice of any restriction or cessation of deliveries in your area. If delivery dates are restricted and you are not happy with the proposed revised delivery days for your Regular Order or any One-Off Order you may cancel the order. If we cease to deliver in your area your Regular Order or any One-Off Order will be cancelled. In the event of any payment received in respect of a cancelled order we will refund you within 24 hours of receiving notice of cancellation.
- When you register on the Website, you will be advised of the days on which your local milkman delivers in your area. For example, if your milkman delivers in your postcode area on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, then you will be offered those three days for delivery. Delivery outside of these times is not available for either Regular Orders or One-Off Orders, unless we notify you otherwise.
- Subject to paragraph 7.2 and 7.3, delivery will be made on the day you have requested, usually before 7am. However due to the nature of our business we cannot guarantee your order will be delivered by a certain time. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
- All Goods are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may at our discretion limit the quantities of Goods (particularly any Goods on special offer) supplied to any customer if in our opinion the quantity ordered jeopardises availability for other customers. If we do so we may offer a reasonable substitute in accordance with paragraph 8 below.
- Your acceptance of Goods shall be deemed to take place on delivery, unless we are notified in accordance with paragraph 9. If you have specific delivery instructions please advise us in the ‘My Account’ section of the Website.
- If you are going on holiday or you will be absent from your delivery address for a period of time and you would like to postpone your Regular Order deliveries please log-in to “My Account”, click on the ‘Going on Holiday?’ link and add your holiday dates. If you do not inform us of the dates you will be away from your delivery address then your deliveries will continue to be made as normal and you will still be charged for deliveries.
- In the event of non-availability of any Goods you order or we limit the quantity of particular Goods that you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute.
- Where a substitute item is offered in place of any Goods ordered, every effort will be made to bring you a product of equivalent or better quality and value as the original item and the price you will be charged will be the lesser of the original Goods ordered and the substitute item and where appropriate receive a refund for the difference.
- If for any reason you are not happy with any substitute item you may reject the item and return it in accordance with:
- paragraph 12 for all other Goods.
- If the substitute item we have provided you with is a Perishable Item and you wish to reject it, please let us know within 3 working days of delivery and we will promptly reimburse the amount you have been charged for the item. You will need to leave the item out for our milkman to collect as instructed by us. See paragraph 13.3 for details of reimbursements.
- We may make changes to product ranges from time to time. Where we are removing a product from the range we will always contact you if such you have such an item as part of your Regular Order, to advise you of its removal. Where a direct substitute is being made available we will automatically replace this item in the Regular Order. Otherwise a suggestion for an alternative will be made where appropriate.
- If we are unable to supply you with Goods, for example because those Goods are not in stock, no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, your order will be logged as ‘not delivered’. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will process a refund for the full amount within 24 hours of receiving notification that the Goods were not delivered.
- Defective or Incomplete Goods
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and each of the Goods is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the relevant page for those Goods.
- If you think that any of the Goods you have received does not match its description, is not of satisfactory quality, does not meet any relevant guarantee we have made, or is otherwise faulty or defective, then please contact our Call Centre who will do their best to help you and, where applicable, arrange for a refund. We reserve the right to ask you to send us reasonable evidence of any of the Goods affected by such issues.
- We will refund to you the cost of any product affected by such issues. To receive a refund of an affected Perishable Item though, you must notify us of any such issues before the expiry of the "use by", "best before" or "BBE" date stamped on the product or where no such date is provided within 3 working days after the date of delivery.
- The guarantee provided above is in addition to your legal rights in relation to Goods that are defective, faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Where we give you a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- Our Liability to You
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- liability which may not be limited or excluded under section 31(1) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. If you use the Goods for any commercial, business or resale purposes, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Events Outside Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in paragraph 11.2.
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, cyber-attack, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport or disruption to the Website or Call Centre.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Your Right to Cancel Your Order after Delivery
- You may cancel, amend or correct orders prior to delivery in accordance with these Terms. In certain circumstances set out below you also have the right to cancel all or part of your order after it has been delivered.
- Except in respect of the Goods specified in paragraph 12.3, you may cancel all or any part of your order (without giving any reason) within 14 days after the day on which you receive the Goods (“Cancellation Period”).
- Goods which may not be returned after delivery unless they are defective are:
- Perishable Items; or
- items which have been personalised; or
- items which have been unwrapped or unsealed and cannot be resold for health or hygiene reasons; or
- other selected items, that are non-returnable as noted on the product description page.
- If you would like to cancel your order in accordance with your legal right to do so set out in paragraph 12.3, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest and quickest way to do this is to call us on 0345 606 3606 (local rate). You can also write to us at milk&more Customer Services, Freepost RTTJ-XRJK-UZCH, 14-40 Victoria Road, Aldershot, GU11 1TH.
- If you call us to cancel your order then your cancellation is effective from the date you call and speak to an advisor at our Call Centre, providing you call us within the Cancellation Period. If you send us your cancellation notice by post then your cancellation is effective from the date you post the letter to us, providing the date you post the letter is within the Cancellation Period.
- Returns and Your Right of Refund
- If you cancel your order in accordance with paragraph 12.2, we will reimburse you the price for the Goods which you are cancelling. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce the amount we reimburse to you to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- We will make any reimbursement due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the following deadlines:
- We will reimburse you by refunding any amount due to you on the credit or debit card used by you to pay. You will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- Where you have cancelled an order in accordance with paragraph 12, we will collect the Goods at our cost. You are responsible for handing the Goods back to our delivery driver/milkman or otherwise making the Goods available for collection as instructed by us within 14 days of cancellation. You are responsible for the safety of the Goods until they have been collected by us.
- When you register with milk&more you will be asked to create a password. Please keep this secret, as you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address in combination with your password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
- Information About Us
We are milk&more, a trading name of Müller UK & Ireland Group LLP (“Müller”). Müller is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England under partnership number OC384928. Our registered office is at Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ and our VAT number is GB687909563.
- Contacting Us
- If you have any feedback or a complaint about a milk&more product you have bought or if you have a query regarding a delivery, please contact us by phone on 0345 606 3606 (local rate), email us at email@example.com or leave feedback through the Website at https://www.milkandmore.co.uk/contact-us.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the European Union's Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you by posting on the Website if this happens.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms or of any paragraph of these Terms will be governed by the law of England and Wales and you can bring proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Scottish or the English courts.