Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
• the website www.milkandmore.co.uk or the Milk & More app (App) (together, our Site) which is owned and operated by Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, trading as Milk & More (we or us). We are a private limited partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928. Our main trading address is Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ;
• any of the services we provide through our Site (Services) including but not limited to when you buy products with us via our Site, or if you contact us or we contact you about our Services; and
• the purchase of any of our products or services as an offline customer of Milk & More, whereby ordered are placed directly with our milkman or over telephone and not via the Site.
References to our Site in this Policy applies to the Site however you may access it, including access via our App (available via Google Play or Apple App Store) or whenever you access the Site when optimised for use on mobile or tablet devices
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), including any subsequent amending, supplemental or replacement legislation, the data controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP.
This Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that we continue to serve your privacy interests. We reserve the right to update this Policy from time to time, with any updates published on our Site. We therefore encourage you to review our Policy periodically for the most up to date information on our privacy practices. We will not however substantially change the way we use personal information you have already provided to us without the appropriate prior agreement. By continuing to use our Site after a Policy change you are indicating your acceptance of the revised Policy terms.
You do not need to register to browse our Site, and this Policy sets out how we will use your personal information, regardless of whether you register with us, when you are generally browsing and using our Site, or if you are an offline customer of Milk & More. If you would like to register with us so that we can keep you informed about other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you, then please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy.
You do need an account to use our App, however you will be directed to our Site to register if you don’t have an account. Please read this Policy carefully before you browse our Site and/or register with us. If you do not agree with the ways in which we intend to use your personal information then please do not continue to use our Site or continue as an offline customer of Milk & More.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
1. Information you give us. You may give us information when you: ·
- enter your postcode into our Site to see if we deliver to your area or to see what products are available in your local area. ·
- enter your name, email address and postcode into our Site so that we can let you know when we start delivering in your area. ·
- register on our Site. ·
- migrate from our previous website to our new Site after 24 February 2018. ·
- purchase products via our Site. ·
- register or purchase products from Milk & More as an offline customer. ·
- correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you report a problem with our Site or discuss an order or your registration on our Site or use of it with us.
We may ask you for the following personal information for the purposes of processing payment for purchases made via our Site or as an offline customer (please also see paragraph 3 for details of how your payment information is processed) and processing and delivering your order to you:
• your name
• your billing and delivery address
• your e-mail address
• your phone number
• your financial and credit card information
• your contact preferences
• your delivery preferences and instructions
In addition to the above information, if you are an offline customer then we may also ask you for bank account information so we can set up your account to process Direct Debit payments.
Your delivery address will determine which delivery hub, round and roundsperson are assigned to your account by us.
If you order any specialist products from us such as non-dairy alternatives to milk and/or if you tell us that you have any specific product or delivery requirements relating to your health then we may record this information so that we are able to assist you with your current and any future orders.
We may also ask you for your personal information regarding your experiences with our products in order to provide you with further correspondence about our goods and services. This is optional, you do not have to provide us with this information.
Also see the ‘Keeping you Informed’ section of this Policy for information about how we may keep in touch with you.
1. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to our Site, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
2. information about your visit to our Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); time of day and products you viewed, searched for or place in your basket; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, devices used to access our Site and any phone number used to call our customer support services number.
3. information about the products you have purchased including any promotions used, the frequency of your orders and spend patterns.
4. Information about your use of our App, including what device you access it from and how frequently you access it.
3. Information we receive from and share with other sources. We work closely with the following third parties:
1. our partner Barclays Bank Plc, trading as Barclaycard, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01026167 whose registered address is 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP (Barclaycard) who provides the payment software for the processing of all orders through our Site and who may process your personal information for counter fraud and anti-money laundering purposes as well as payment processing. For further details of what information Barclaycard processes and how, please see their Terms and Conditions: https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/privacy-policy?ref=top-nav.
2. our third party customer service centre provider, Teleperformance Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under number 02060289 and whose registered office is at Spectrum House, Bond Street, Bristol BS1 3LG who may process your personal information if you contact our customer support services with a query about your account or an order you have placed in order to help resolve your query.
9. our partner SKY UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02906991, whose registered office is at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middx, TW7 5QD who provide broadcast advertising services to us, and who may process your personal data (IP address, Adobe ID) and combine it with their own data in order to provide analytical services to us about the usage of our website following the broadcast of TV advertising. For further details about what information Sky processes and how, see: https://www.adsmartfromsky.co.uk/privacy-and-cookies-notice/
10. our partner website developers who may process your personal information (name and address, contact details) for the purposes of developing, analysing, maintaining, supporting and testing our Site. Our current partner website developers is: Greenlight Commerce Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 09690841 whose registered address is at The Varnish Works, 3 Bravingtons Walk, London N1 9AJ.
10. our partner marketing agencies who may receive aggregated purchase data (details of purchases made via our Site combined from multiple customers) to help us to determine our marketing campaigns. Our partner agencies are:
1. Tug Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05889838 whose registered address is at 3rd Floor Victoria House, 1 Leonard Circus, London EC2A 4DQ;
2. The Ceres Partnership Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03632234 whose registered address is at The Long Barn, Byrants Farm, Kiln Road Dunsden, Reading RG4 9PB;
3. Bray Leino Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01352705 whose registered address is at The Old Rectory, Filleigh, Devon EX32 0RX;
4. The Circle Agency, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05121638 whose registered address is at Unit 10, The Aquarium, 1-7 King St., Reading RG1 2AN; and
5. Sky UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02906991 whose registered address is at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
11. our partner food delivery companies who may receive details of your purchases in order for them to process an order for a third party product offered by us (such as food hampers):
1. Spicers of Hythe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02984046 whose registered address is at Spicer House Link Park, Lympne Industrial Park, Lympne, Hythe, Kent CT21 4LR;
2. Turner & Price Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02732141 whose registered address is at Wiltshire Road, Dairycoates Industrial Estate, Hull, North Humberside HU4 6PD; and
3. Kelly Turkey Farms Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01511006 whose registered address is at Springate farm, Bicknacre road, Danbury, Essex, CM3 4EP.
4. All Occasions Wholesale, Country Baskets, Gibbs Road, Lye, Stourbridge, DY9 8SY
12. our partner canvassing companies who may receive your details in order to sign you up as an offline customer and in order for us to process your order for our products:
1. ADP Marketing & Promotions Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06377805 whose registered address is at 3 St Ivel Way, Warmley, Bristol BS30 8TY; and
2. Edwin White Services, whose trading address is 3 Selah Drive, Swanley, Kent BR8 7WD.
13. our delivery partners who provide hardware and software solutions (such as hand held devices, associated applications, and delivery software) to facilitate the delivery of products to you may process your personal information (name and address) in providing and supporting these solutions:
1. Connexas Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3769508 whose registered office is at 36 Queensbridge, Bedford Road, Northampton NN4 7BF;
2. Code Red Software Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08272616 whose registered office at Brittania House, Fernie Road, Market Harborough LE16 7PH;
3. The Barcode Warehouse Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03842666 whose registered office is at Telford Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2DX; and
4. CACI Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01649776 whose registered office is at CACI House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8TS
If you would like further information about how these third parties treat your personal information, please contact them and ask to see a copy of their respective privacy policies.
How do we use your information?
As a user of our Site or as an offline customer of Milk & More, we may use your information in the following ways:
• To provide you with the Services that you request from us (please see our Terms and Conditions of Purchase or ask for a copy of our offline terms and conditions for more details) including processing payments and refunds for orders you have made with us;
• To carry out our obligations to you, such as delivering any Services or orders that you have purchased through our Site or as an offline customer;
• To check or confirm your identity if you contact us about an order you have placed via our Site or as an offline customer, in order to identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering or other crime;
• To provide you with updates relating to your order placed via our Site or as an offline customer, wherever this function or service is available;
• If you agree, to provide you with information about other goods and services or events that we think may be of interest to you (please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy);
• To manage your account and respond to your queries, including keeping a record of the orders you have placed with us and contacting you about any payments relating to your account and/or orders with us;
• To remind you about items in your basket that you haven’t yet proceeded to purchase on the Site;
• To use features of social media platforms, for example if you 'like' a page or product or share a 'tweet' then we may link the information from the marketing features of those social media platforms to information we collect through our Site to help us form a better understanding of your interests and to keep you updated with our products, services, offers, promotions and information (please see the Keeping you informed section of this Policy);
• To notify you about changes to our Site or other ordering process (e.g. offline service literature);
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device (computer, tablet, phone or other device). We may use information from cookies and similar technologies to help us with this;
• To measure and understand the usage of our website following the broadcast of our TV advertising campaigns.
• To create aggregated or statistical data to use for analytical or research purposes to understand and improve customer service, website experience, and your interest in products and services. We may share aggregated or statistical information with third parties for their similar purposes;
• To maintain, protect and improve our Site and our Services, and to keep our Site safe and secure;
• We only use location information in a way that is necessary to provide the Services and deliver the products that you want. If you have not allowed your location information to be sent (through the settings menu on your Device), then location information will not be sent.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy or our Terms and Conditions of Purchase (including our offline customer terms and conditions) or where we think it appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our staff and contractors and partners, visitors to our Site, our registered consumers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and anti-money laundering.
We may also share your personal details with any person (and their and our legal and professional advisers for this purpose) with whom we are negotiating any sale, transfer or re-organisation of our business. If this proceeds, the acquiring party of the business or part of it, may use your personal information in the same ways as set out in this Policy.
Keeping you informed
We would like to send you information about our Services and the Milk & More business based on interests you have shown when browsing our Site, purchasing products via our Site or as an offline customer, to identify other products, offers, promotions, information and services which we offer or details of relevant upcoming events which we think may be of interest to you.
This may include information about Milk & More products and product information; (b) offers and promotions (e.g. vouchers or discounts); (c) Milk & More news updates; (d) your thoughts and/or opinions about our products or services (for marketing research purposes); and/or (e) information and services which we offer and which we think may be of interest to you.
If you agree to us using your personal information in this way then we may contact you by email, social media, phone, SMS or post using the contact details you provide on registration (depending on whether you are an online or offline customer) or update us with or which we obtain or update through third party sources.
If you would prefer us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes you have the right to ask us not to do so at any time. Please see the Contact us section of this Policy.
You can manage your preferences for the ways in which we contact you when you either: (a) migrate to our new website; (b) when you sign up on the Site for the first time; or (c) by selecting your preferred contact methods on the ‘Marketing Preferences’ page within your Milk & More online account on the Site. If you are an offline customer, you can select your marketing preferences when you sign up as a customer, or you can contact us to amend your preferences.
We will also store your name, phone number (if you provide one), email address and post code in if we don’t currently deliver in your area, and you would like to know when we do. We will contact you via your selected methods. You will receive marketing communications from Us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us, or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside of the Müller group of companies for marketing purposes.
Subject to certain statutory exceptions, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. You can exercise this right by emailing or writing to us (please see the Contact us section of this Policy) to request this.
How do we store your information?
All personal information you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers or those of third parties or contractors we engage to help us run our business. We will keep information no longer than we need to for the purpose for which we collected it. The period of time for which we keep personal information depends on any legal retention period to which we are subject and according to business needs. If you have registered with us then we will keep your personal information for at least as long as you are registered with us.
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and held by us, or third parties/contractors at a destination outside of the European Economic Area that does not have equivalent data protection laws to those in the UK. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
• Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe;
• Where we use providers based in the USA, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the USA.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, for example when you register with us, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We ask you not to put any details that are particularly private into free text fields.
Links to other websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates including social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them (including those linked to your location) have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for the processing of your personal information by those parties. Please check those policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Changes to your personal details
Please help us to keep your personal details up to date by promptly notifying us of any changes, for example if you change address or telephone number.
If you need to change your personal details or preferences at any time please contact us (please see the Contact us section of this Policy) or log into our Site and update your details in the section called 'My Account'.
Changes to this Policy
We review the ways we use your information regularly and, in doing so, we may change what kind of information we collect, how we store it, who we share it with and how we act on it.
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy please address them to:
Postal: Park View, Watchmoor Park, Riverside Way, Camberley, GU15 3YL
Telephone: 0345 606 3606
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates data protection and privacy matters in the United Kingdom. They make a lot of information accessible to consumers on their website and they ensure that the registered details of all data controllers, such as Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, are available publicly. You can access them at www.ico.org.uk.
Last Updated: November 2020
Who we are
Our website www.milkandmore.co.uk, including the iOS and android mobile application versions (together, our Site) is operated by Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP, trading as Milk & More (we or us).
We are a private limited partnership registered in England with partnership number OC384928. Our main trading address is Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. For further information please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we can store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
We use the following cookies: ·
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your regular orders), remember your search settings and remember whether you are logged in or not. ·
Our cookies help us:
• Make our Site work as you’d expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit our Site
• Remember your settings during and between visits to our Site
• Improve the speed/security of our Site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Continuously improve our Site for you
• Make our marketing more efficient
• Analyse and report sales data to our partners
• Collect any personally identifiable information or any sensitive information;
Below is a list of all cookies we use on our Site and what they are used for:
|milkandmore-postcode||Store the postcode of the customer. It is added when the customer adds a postcode.||30 days|
|milkandmorecart||Store the cart information for an anonymous customer that has entered their postcode. It is added when the customer adds something to their cart for the first time.||360000000 seconds|
|JSESSIONID||Hybris session||When the browsing session ends|
|milkandmorestorefrontRememberMe||Remember user ID across sessions||14 days|
|acceleratorSecureGUID||Security handling||When the browsing session ends
|__utm*||Google analytic - will be removed||n/a|
You can block or disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu. It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
All this talk of cookies...
We sell a wide range of biscuits and cakes as well as savoury snacks. Why not browse the shop for a bit of biscuity inspiration?
Last Updated: May 2021
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Last Updated: 07.07.21
1. About these Terms and Conditions of Sale
1.2 References to the Website in these Terms apply to the Website however you may access it, including access via the Milk & More app (available via Google Play or Apple App Store) or whenever you access the Website when optimised for use on mobile or tablet devices.
1.4 Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Goods from the Website.
1.5 Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these Terms please call our customer call centre (“Call Centre”) on 0345 606 3606 (local rate). Our Call Centre opening and closing times can be found here www.milkandmore.co.uk/faq.
1.6 In our dealings with you, we work on the assumption that all sales are to private consumers, you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering in to binding contracts. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are correct, and inform us immediately of any changes by updating your personal details.
1.7 These Terms of Sale, and any Contract between us, is only in the English language.
1.8 These Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
2. How the Contract is Formed between You and Us
2.1 The Website will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
2.2 All purchases made on the Website are governed by the latest version of these Terms existing at the time of order. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise Terms applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms were most recently updated at the top of this page. Prior to placing an order you will be asked to confirm that you have read and accepted these Terms.
2.3 You may place, cancel, amend or correct orders online or by phone. Orders can be amended or cancelled at any time up to 9pm online on the day prior to the day of delivery. Orders can be amended or cancelled by phone to our Call Centre up to the Call Centre closing time, being 5pm on the day prior to the day of delivery. Once your changes have been reflected in the "My Orders" section of the Website they are deemed to be confirmed. This may take a few moments. It is not possible to amend an order on the Website after 9pm on the day prior to delivery. However, if you wish to cancel your order after delivery you may do so in accordance with paragraph 12 of these Terms.
2.4 If you make any amendments to an order (such as adding or removing Goods) after payment has been taken, then you will either be refunded for the price of the Goods previously ordered, or will be charged separately for the new Goods ordered. You will receive email confirmation of the amended order. See paragraph 3.6.3 for more details on how this may impact any promotions in your order.
2.5 The placing of Goods on our Website (or in our hard copy catalogue/leaflet), is an invitation to accept offers for those Goods; it is not an offer to sell at the listed price. By placing an order on our Website you make an offer to purchase in accordance with these Terms. We will acknowledge receipt of your order via e-mail but this does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase. Your offer has been accepted by us only when we have confirmed that the Goods are available for delivery in accordance with paragraph 4 of these Terms and subject always to availability of the relevant Goods.
2.6 Goods will not be supplied for the purposes of resale, and are only supplied for your own use as a consumer. Images of the Goods are provided for illustration purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your computer or phone’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Goods. The packaging of the Goods may vary from that shown on images on the Website or in our hard copy catalogue/leaflet.
3. Customer Registration and Placing an Order for Goods
3.1 You will need to register online before you will be able to place an order. To register you will need a valid email address and you will need to create a secure password.
3.2 You may only register one Milk & More account per household at any time.
3.3 There are two types of order that you can place:
3.3.1 a one-off order – this is an order for Goods you order once for a particular delivery day or set of delivery days (“One-Off Order”). Your One-Off Orders can be seen in the “My Orders” section of the Website; and
3.3.2 a regular order - this is an order for Goods you order to be delivered regularly each week or fortnight for delivery on a particular day of the week (“Regular Order”). Your roundsperson or will deliver items you place on Regular Order without you having to order each time. Your Regular Orders can be seen in the "My Regular Items" section of the Website.
3.4 You will not be able to place a Regular Order unless you have completed a recurring payment set-up using one of our accepted payment methods via debit card or credit card) through our third party secure payment network ("Recurring Payment Set-Up").
3.5 If you do not wish to complete a Recurring Payment Set-up, you will only be able to place One-Off Order(s) which will be payable at the time of ordering in accordance with paragraph 5 (How to Pay).
3.6 The price of the Goods will vary depending on whether you place a One-Off Order or a Regular Order as follows:
3.6.1 For One-Off Orders: the price of the Goods will be as quoted on the Website at the time you place your order. If you amend a confirmed order prior to delivery, the prices charged for the new item(s) will be those applicable at the time that the amended order is confirmed.
3.6.2 For Regular Orders: the initial price of the Goods will be as quoted on the Website at the time you set up your Regular Order. If you have set up a Regular Order, the price for Goods in future orders may differ from the price of those Goods originally ordered by you. Subject to paragraph 3.6.4 (Promotional Pricing), the price for Goods which are part of a Regular Order shall be the full list price applicable to your delivery date. You can check the cost of your Regular Order in the “My Orders” page on the Website from 9pm the night before your delivery.
3.6.3 Making Amendments: As described in paragraph 2.4, if you amend either a Regular or One-Off Order, then the price charged for the amended order will be the price applicable to the item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed. Making amendments may also impact upon your applicable promotions, as described in paragraph 3.6.6.
3.6.4 Promotional Pricing (Regular Orders): If the Goods are on promotion at the point that your Regular Order(s) is confirmed, you will receive the promotional price on your Regular Order(s) for the duration of that promotional offer. Once that promotion has ended, Goods in your Regular Order will be charged at the full list price for the Goods, as varied from time to time. Regular Orders will also benefit from subsequent promotional prices and offers (e.g. multi-buy offers) as applicable from time to time (provided that you satisfy the promotional terms and conditions) and you will be charged the promotional price for the Goods during any subsequent promotion.
3.6.5 Promotional Pricing (One-Off Orders): If the Goods are on promotion when you place a One-Off Order, you will receive the discounted price for the Goods provided that you satisfy the specific terms and conditions for that offer and subject to availability.
3.6.6 Promotional Pricing (General): If you amend or cancel an order in accordance with paragraph 2.4, your original order may lose the benefit of promotions applicable at the time your original order was placed (e.g. an introductory price promotion may have ended when you try to add another product following an amendment or when you cancel and try to re-order). You will continue to benefit from promotional offers for Goods where your order for those Goods satisfies the terms and conditions for that particular offer.
3.6.7 We may run new customer registration offers from time to time via the Website or our social media channels (e.g. ‘10% off an order’ or ‘two weeks’ free milk’). Offers will usually require the entry of an offer or discount code before payment is made in order to redeem an offer. The terms and conditions for all of our offers will contain full information on offer redemption, and set out any specific restrictions, where applicable.
3.6.8 If you wish to place an order on the Website, having received a hard-copy catalogue/leaflet, please check the terms and prices as stated on the Website prior to making such an order. Once you place an order online, you will become an ‘online customer’ of Milk & More, and the prices and terms and conditions shown online will apply to all orders. In the event of any inconsistency between the hard-copy catalogue/leaflet and the Website, the provisions and prices of the Website shall prevail.
3.6.9 The prices stated on the Website will be inclusive of any VAT payable, unless otherwise stated.
3.7 You are able to place orders on the Website up to 45 days in advance, however this order window may fluctuate depending on the date you place your order, and on the dates that your roundsperson is able to deliver to your area.
3.8 We have made every effort to describe and display as accurately as possible the Goods that appear on the Website. However, your Goods may vary slightly from those images, especially those Goods which are handcrafted.
3.9 We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However please see paragraph 3.10 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Good(s) you ordered. All prices are subject to change.
3.10 Our Website contains a large number of Goods. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Goods on our Website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
3.10.1 where the Goods correct price is less than the price stated on our Website, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Goods to you. Where you have paid in advance for an order, we will refund within 24 hours of delivery the difference between the price paid and the lower amount; and
3.10.2 if the Goods correct price is higher than the price stated on our Website, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Goods to you. This is always subject to paragraph 7.5.
3.11 One-Off Orders can be placed using Single Click ordering functionality provided that you have previously placed one or more orders via the Website and you have agreed that we may retain your payment card details. You will not be able to use the Single Click ordering functionality unless you have completed a previous payment set-up and have agreed that we may retain your payment card details.
4. Order Confirmations
4.1 After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3 as applicable.
4.2 You will receive a single e-mail acknowledging confirmation and acceptance of a Regular Order or One-Off Order. You will not receive subsequent order confirmations unless you cancel or amend a Regular Order.
4.3 Orders will only be confirmed for delivery once they have moved from ‘My shopping basket’ to ‘My Orders’. To confirm an order for delivery a payment method must be selected. No orders can be delivered before this is done. Once an order is confirmed, we are under an obligation to deliver conforming Goods subject always to the availability of the relevant Goods and you are under an obligation to pay.
5. How to Pay
5.1 You can only pay for Goods by UK debit or credit card (other than American Express) as set out below. No other vouchers, savings stamps, “money-off” coupons (unless issued by Milk & More) or cash or cheques will be accepted towards payment of an order. The debit and credit cards accepted by us are those listed on the payment page of the Website on the date on which your order is placed. You will, at any time, be able to access your most up-to-date statement of account through the “My Transactions” section of the Website.
5.2 The options for payment depend on the type of order you have placed:
5.2.1 One-Off Orders: one-off payment can be made by debit or credit card as detailed on our Website. Upon completion of credit or debit card payment details online you will receive an on-screen confirmation and your order will be visible in the “My Orders” section of the Website. A confirmation will be sent to your designated email address. This may take up to 24 hours. Payment will be taken at the time of order.
5.2.2 Regular Orders: must be paid for using a recurring card payment facility: Recurring Credit or Debit Card Payment: Once you have successfully set up your debit card or credit card on the payment section of the Website, you will be charged weekly in advance of delivery on the Thursday for your regular deliveries the following week, Monday to Sunday. You will receive an email when you set up your Regular Order to your designated email account detailing the amount of payment to be taken each week or fortnight for the duration of your Regular Order. Any amendments to your Regular Order after 9pm on Wednesday of any week will for the first week be dealt with as a One-off Order and be paid for in accordance with paragraph 5.2.1 above. Your Regular Order will then be updated together with the adjusted value of your Recurring Card Payment. If you have removed any items from your Regular Order after 9pm on the Wednesday of any week, you will receive a refund on your card used to pay the Recurring Payment within 24 hours of receiving notification from us that the Goods were not delivered and the amendments to your Regular Order will be in place for the following weekly delivery.
5.2.3 If at any time you wish to change your payment method, or there is a change in your card details, you may edit your payment details through the “My Account” section of the Website.
5.3 If you make any changes to your Order in accordance with paragraph 2.4 above after payment has been taken, any adjustments required to the total payment for that Order will either be automatically refunded or charged to the same Credit or Debit card details used for the original Order.
6. Payment Failures
6.1 In order to minimise the chance of a failed payment due to expired, lost, stolen, re-issued or out of date payment details for Regular Order customers, we reserve the right to utilise a secure update service provided by Visa & Mastercard. This service will automatically update your payment details to prevent your payment to us from failing and potentially putting a hold on your account. In the event that this process is unable to confirm valid and updated payment details, you will receive an email asking you to provide a new payment method via the Website.
6.2 We reserve the right to suspend your account and any further deliveries and take any other action as we consider appropriate in the event of (1) a failed payment: (2) us being refused authority for payment or (3) our reasonable belief that payment will be refused at any stage.
6.3 You agree to compensate us in full against all reasonable costs, expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event a failed payment occurs.
7.1 Delivery is free of charge and will, subject to paragraphs 7.2 and 7.3, be made to the address specified by you when you register on the Website.
7.2 When you register on the Website you will be advised on whether we deliver to your area. We reserve the right to restrict or cease deliveries in any area at our sole discretion. We will provide you with up to 7 days advance notice of any restriction or cessation of deliveries in your area. If delivery dates are restricted and you are not happy with the proposed revised delivery days for your Regular Order or any One-Off Order you may cancel the order. If we cease to deliver in your area your Regular Order or any One-Off Order will be cancelled. In the event of any payment received in respect of a cancelled order we will refund you within 24 hours of receiving notice of cancellation.
7.3 When you register on the Website, you will be advised of the days on which your local roundsperson delivers in your area. For example, if your roundsperson delivers in your postcode area on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, then you will be offered those three days for delivery. Delivery outside of these times is not available for either Regular Orders or One-Off Orders, unless we notify you otherwise.
Subject to paragraph 7.2 and 7.3, delivery will be made on the day you have requested, usually before 7am. If you have asked us to deliver to you at your business address, delivery will be made usually before 10am. However due to the nature of our business we cannot guarantee your order will be delivered by a certain time. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
7.5 All Goods are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions. We may at our discretion limit the quantities of Goods (particularly any Goods on special offer) supplied to any customer if in our opinion the quantity ordered jeopardises availability for other customers. If we do so we may offer a reasonable substitute in accordance with paragraph 8 below.
7.6 Your acceptance of Goods shall be deemed to take place on delivery, unless we are notified in accordance with paragraph 9. If you have specific delivery instructions please advise us in the ‘My Account’ section of the Website.
7.7 If you are going on holiday or you will be absent from your delivery address for a period of time and you would like to postpone your Regular Order deliveries please log-in to “My Account”, click on the ‘Going on Holiday?’ link and add your holiday dates. If you do not inform us of the dates you will be away from your delivery address then your deliveries will continue to be made as normal and you will still be charged for deliveries.
8.1 In the event of non-availability of any Goods you order or we limit the quantity of particular Goods that you have ordered, we may offer a reasonable substitute.
8.2 Where a substitute item is offered in place of any Goods ordered, every effort will be made to bring you a product of equivalent or better quality and value as the original item and the price you will be charged will be the lesser of the original Goods ordered and the substitute item and where appropriate receive a refund for the difference.
8.3 If for any reason you are not happy with any substitute item you may reject the item and return it in accordance with:
8.3.1 Paragraph 8.4 if the substitute item is a Good which is a 'Perishable Item' (the meaning of Perishable Item is an item which is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, for example milk, other dairy products, bread or has a "use by" or "best before date" which expires 6 weeks or less from the date of delivery); or 8.3.2 paragraph 12 for all other Goods.
8.4 If the substitute item we have provided you with is a Perishable Item and you wish to reject it, please let us know within 3 working days of delivery and we will promptly reimburse the amount you have been charged for the item. You will need to leave the item out for the roundsperson to collect as instructed by us. See paragraph 13.3 for details of reimbursements.
8.5 We may make changes to product ranges from time to time. Where we are removing a product from the range we will always contact you if such you have such an item as part of your Regular Order, to advise you of its removal. Where a direct substitute is being made available we will automatically replace this item in the Regular Order. Otherwise a suggestion for an alternative will be made where appropriate.
8.6 If we are unable to supply you with Goods, for example because those Goods are not in stock, no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date, your order will be logged as ‘not delivered’. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will process a refund for the full amount within 24 hours of receiving notification that the Goods were not delivered.
9. Defective or Incomplete Goods
9.1 We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and each of the Goods is sold subject to its product description which can be found on the relevant page for those Goods.
9.2 If you think that any of the Goods you have received does not match its description, is not of satisfactory quality, does not meet any relevant guarantee we have made, or is otherwise faulty or defective, then please contact our Call Centre who will do their best to help you and, where applicable, arrange for a refund. We reserve the right to ask you to send us reasonable evidence of any of the Goods affected by such issues.
9.3 We will refund to you the cost of any product affected by such issues. To receive a refund of an affected Perishable Item though, you must notify us of any such issues before the expiry of the "use by", "best before" or "BBE" date stamped on the product or where no such date is provided within 3 working days after the date of delivery.
9.4 The guarantee provided above is in addition to your legal rights in relation to Goods that are defective, faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9.5 Where we give you a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
10. Our Liability to You
10.1 If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
10.2 We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability to you for:
10.2.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
10.2.2 fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
10.2.3 liability which may not be limited or excluded under section 31(1) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
10.2.4 defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
10.2.5 any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
10.3 We only supply the Goods for domestic and private use. If you use the Goods for any commercial, business or resale purposes, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Events Outside Our Control
11.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in paragraph 11.2.
11.2 An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic, or other natural disaster, cyber-attack, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport or disruption to the Website or Call Centre.
11.3 If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a contract:
11.3.1 we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
11.3.2 our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
12. Your Right to Cancel Your Order after Delivery
12.1 You may cancel, amend or correct orders prior to delivery in accordance with these Terms. In certain circumstances set out below you also have the right to cancel all or part of your order after it has been delivered.
12.2 Except in respect of the Goods specified in paragraph 12.3, you may cancel all or any part of your order (without giving any reason) within 14 days after the day on which you receive the Goods (“Cancellation Period”).
12.3 Goods which may not be returned after delivery unless they are defective are:
12.3.1 Perishable Items; or
12.3.2 items which have been personalised; or
12.3.3 items which have been unwrapped or unsealed and cannot be resold for health or hygiene reasons; or
12.3.4 other selected items, that are non-returnable as noted on the product description page.
12.4 If you would like to cancel your order in accordance with your legal right to do so set out in paragraph 12.3, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest and quickest way to do this is within the My Account section of the website. If you cannot do this, then you can call us on 0345 606 3606 (local rate). You can also write to us at Milk & More Customer Services, Freepost, Park View, Watchmoor Park, Riverside Way, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL. If you wish to cancel by post you may use the model cancellation form accessible by clicking this link http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/schedule/3/made but it is not obligatory to do so.
12.5 If you call us to cancel your order then your cancellation is effective from the date you call and speak to an advisor at our Call Centre, providing you call us within the Cancellation Period. If you send us your cancellation notice by post then your cancellation is effective from the date you post the letter to us, providing the date you post the letter is within the Cancellation Period.
13. Returns and Your Right of Refund
13.1 If you cancel your order in accordance with paragraph 12.2, we will reimburse you the price for the Goods which you are cancelling. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce the amount we reimburse to you to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
13.2 We will make any reimbursement due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the following deadlines:
13.2.1 if you have received the Goods - within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Goods back from you; or
13.2.2 (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that you have returned the Goods to us; or
13.2.3 if you have not received the Goods or the Goods were delivered but we have offered to collect them, 14 days after the day in which we were informed of your decision to cancel the order.
13.3 We will reimburse you by refunding any amount due to you on the credit or debit card used by you to pay. You will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
13.4 Where you have cancelled an order in accordance with paragraph 12, we will collect the Goods at our cost. You are responsible for handing the Goods back to our delivery driver/ roundsperson or otherwise making the Goods available for collection as instructed by us within 14 days of cancellation. You are responsible for the safety of the Goods until they have been collected by us.
14.2 When you register with Milk & More you will be asked to create a password. Please keep this secret, as you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address in combination with your password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
15. Information About Us
We are Milk & More, a trading name of Müller UK & Ireland Group LLP (“Müller”). Müller is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England under partnership number OC384928. Our registered office is at Tern Valley Business Park, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ and our VAT number is GB687909563.
16. Contacting Us
16.1 If you have any feedback or a complaint about a Milk & More product you have bought or if you have a query regarding a delivery, please contact us by phone on 0345 606 3606 (local rate), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback through the Website at https://www.milkandmore.co.uk/OA_HTML/xxdcibedNWContactUsForm.jsp.
17. Other Important Terms
17.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you by posting on the Website if this happens.
17.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
17.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
17.4 Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17.5 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these Terms or of any paragraph of these Terms will be governed by the law of England and Wales and you can bring proceedings in respect of the Goods in the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring proceedings in respect of the Goods in either the Scottish or the English courts.